Dirty Martini in her tribute to Jenny Lee

Satan's Angel
We also went on a pin-up safari photoshoot on a double-decker bus around Vegas hosted by Java of Java's Bachlor Pad, Chris Beyond, and Dale Rio. We had a really fun time and I was excited that we got to go to old vegas :)
The Miss Exotic World Pagent was truly amazing and I kow the judges had a really hard time making a decision because I loved everyone!

Miss Exotic World 2008 Angie Pontani
Oh and I'm sure you want to know who the winners are :

Queen Kalani Kokonuts
Miss Exotic World 2009: Kalani Kokonuts
First Runner Up: Roxi D'lite
Second Runner Up: Perle Noire

Perle Noire and myself
Best Troupe: Nanda
Best Debut: Melody Mangler
Best Variety: Gigi and Pop
Best Boylesque: Hot Toddy
Most Comical: Little Brooklyn
Most Dazzling: Kalani Kokonuts
Most Innovative: Arabella Trapeze
Most Classic: Amazing Knicker Kittens

El Vez and Miss Astrid
Now I'm back and Texas and wondering why everything can't be beautiful and covered in sequince and glitter! I can't wait for Next Year!!
To see more of my MEW trip pics check out my myspace
Candy"Baby" Caramello
Satan's Angel
Toni Elling
I attended Burlesque Hall of Fame Weekend this year and had the most rewarding and exciting experience. MEW is the super bowl of burlesque and is an experience of a lifetime for any burlesquer. I especially enjoyed the Titans of Tease show which featured Legends of Burlesque. I was almost in tears the whole show. Its so inspiring to all the legends get on stage and shake it like no other when some had not performed in 20 or 30 years!! You can never forget your history and the living legends or burlesque are the burlesque communities greatest assets.
Viva LaFever
Viva LaFever
We also went on a pin-up safari photoshoot on a double-decker bus around Vegas hosted by Java of Java's Bachlor Pad, Chris Beyond, and Dale Rio. We had a really fun time and I was excited that we got to go to old vegas :)
The Miss Exotic World Pagent was truly amazing and I kow the judges had a really hard time making a decision because I loved everyone!

Miss Exotic World 2008 Angie Pontani
Oh and I'm sure you want to know who the winners are :

Queen Kalani Kokonuts
Miss Exotic World 2009: Kalani Kokonuts
First Runner Up: Roxi D'lite
Second Runner Up: Perle Noire

Perle Noire and myself
Best Troupe: Nanda
Best Debut: Melody Mangler
Best Variety: Gigi and Pop
Best Boylesque: Hot Toddy
Most Comical: Little Brooklyn
Most Dazzling: Kalani Kokonuts
Most Innovative: Arabella Trapeze
Most Classic: Amazing Knicker Kittens
El Vez and Miss Astrid
Now I'm back and Texas and wondering why everything can't be beautiful and covered in sequince and glitter! I can't wait for Next Year!!
To see more of my MEW trip pics check out my myspace

